Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Public Administration (MGSIPA), Punjab was created in 1978 as registered Society to undertake research, consultancy, training and allied activities to improve management efficiency in the various areas of Public Administration particularly those areas which are characterized by deficits in the system leading to poor performance and inefficiency. The Institute is ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001: 2015 certified. The objectives stipulated in the Institute’s bye-laws very clearly emphasize the need of undertaking research projects for suggesting remedial measures. The objectives of the Institute as contained in its memorandum of understanding are as under :
1. To undertake, promote and coordinate research and training in various spheres of governance.
2. To establish wings for :
a) Education, training and orientation
b) Research including action research
3. To analyse specific problems encountered in the planning and implementation of projects, policies and programs of the government and to suggest suitable remedial measures.
4. To prepare print and publish papers, periodicals and books in furtherance of the objectives of the society.
5. To establish and maintain libraries and information services.
6. To collaborate with other institutions, organization, associations and societies in India and abroad interested in similar objectives.
7. To offer fellowship, scholarship, prizes and stipends in furtherance of the institution.
LoginId or Password Incorrect.
MGSIPA an institute of Punjab Government devoted to training and research in Public Administration is now offering an excellent opportunity to the aspirants of the Civil Services examination. The Institute had launched the Civil Services Coaching Centre(CSCC) in 2011 with fifty aspirants from all over Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Majority of the aspirants were Doctors, Engineers and Graduates. The coaching centre provides coaching for IAS / PCS Preliminary and Mains examination and conducts mock interviews to prepare the candidates.While providing coaching for cracking the Civil Services examination, the centre also aims at developing the overall personality of aspirants.